Chapter President Application
As the Chapter President, you will have the privilege of connecting with a dynamic group of business owners, entrepreneurs, and career-minded professionals who share a common bond as Marines and Navy Corpsmen. This exclusive network offers a supportive platform where you can leverage your skills, experiences, and connections to uplift and empower fellow warriors in their professional journeys.
Requirements for the Chapter President position:
- Honorable Discharge from the US Marine Corps or US Navy*
- Demonstrable level of success in your business or career
- Ability to Delegate Effectively
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Team Building Skills
- No Felony Convictions
As the Chapter President, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Representing the National Marine Corps Business Network at public events.
- Acting as a liaison between the Chapter and NMCBN Leadership
- Locating and coordinating local venues for private, in-person networking events
- Running in-person events according to the NMCBN Approved Agenda
- Documenting attendance of in-person meetings
- Leading by example
- Allocating 1 hour per week to online activities (approximately 10 minutes per day)
- Having a desire to support other Marines with a supportive and encouraging attitude.
By taking on this volunteer role, you will have the opportunity to shape the chapter’s activities and contribute to the growth and success of our network. Additionally, you will be part of a nationwide community, collaborating with other chapter presidents and gaining access to valuable resources, contacts, and strategies.
*Navy Veterans must have Fleet Marine Force Warfare Qualification, Navy Fleet Marine Force Service Ribbon, or Chaplains serving with Marines.